[Afamilyatwar-list] Random queries

Scott Filderman scottfilderman at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 18:47:14 CDT 2018

Thank you for that clarification! The music selected is always wonderful and appropriate! I apologize for my rigorous ignorance!

On Monday, April 30, 2018, 7:43 PM, William Murphy via Afamilyatwar-list <afamilyatwar-list at baylor.edu> wrote:

Two points. One: the producers didn't make the choices of music for the Onedin Line - I did, at least for the last two series (check my credit!). Two: far from being public domain, the music cost a fortune in copyright and mechanical clearances. It would not have cost much more to commission original music.
Bill (Scanlan) Murphy